New Baldwin library provides a unified platform for continuous knowledge absorption and interaction between students, their peers and teachers. Our resources cater to students of all age groups, interests and capabilities. A highly organised and logically arranged set of printed resources are available. These meet the needs of all curricula that are followed at New Baldwin. The librarians make sure that the library resources are utilized responsibly by all.
- A collection of over 15,000 books that is continually being expanded and updated.
- Digital resources like CD-ROMs and DVDs with multimedia content covering a wide range of topics
- Subscription to over 18 Indian and International periodicals and magazines: Periodicals covering current affairs such as The Week, India Today, Outlook; International News, Science and Technology, Art, Culture, Social Sciences etc.
- Computerised database that can help you search for and access relevant books within seconds
- 24/7 Wi-Fi access and a sufficient number of computer terminals for browsing and research.
- Access to books from the British Library through our Institutional Membership facility
- Access to resources like Britannica Online.