Gaining joy and satisfaction from what has been accomplished, the SSET derives the motivation, urge & impetus to reach height's. The dedication & vision of the management, loyalty and commitment of the staff the rich experience gained at its portals has enabled the establishment of NEW BALDWIN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, Anekal
NBIS is affiliated to Indian Certificate of Secondary Education(ICSE) New Delhi(up to Std. X) The high school section also has State syllabus. It is affiliated to Cambridge University, London to provide the IGCSE Curriculum.
Students seeking admission will have to take up an assessment test of English and Mathematics (applicable to all syllabus at New Baldwin Group) and the result will help give better support to the child. Parents and students are required to meet the principal after the admission Procedures are over.
Admission is completed only after the registration process. Admissions are subject to seats available in the respective grades.
Documents required for admissions :
- Passport size photographs 4nos.
- Any Government approved ID proof of Parent and a passport size photograph of each.
- Vaccination Record or Medical Certificate
- Aadhar card copy of the child
- Photocopy of child's passport with valid visa (Foreign students and NRI's)