Admission Procedure for Puc & Degree....
The College offers PU course in the following Branches
- (b)English (Compulsory For All).
Students Can Choose From any of the following Combination.
||* Economics,Accountancy,Business Studies,Computer Science(EABC)
||* Economics,Accountancy,Business Studies,History (EABH)
Students can opt for any one group of combination from Part-II,either from Science or Commerce stream as perhis/her choice & inclination.Combination once selected & Sent to the board will on no account be changed.
Admission for PUC
- Admission to the college will be regulated under the provision of pre-universty Board & the relevant ordinances,regulated & rules.Medium of instuctions will be in English.
- Duly Filled applications forms should be returned along with:
The original of 10th Marks Card & T.C should br submitted during the time of admission
The list of selected candidates will be notified on the notice board.
- (a)Provisional Marks Card,
- (b)Copy of Transfer Certificate
- (c)8 Passport size & stamp size Photo
- (d)Migration certificate for Non-karnataka students
- (e)Conduct Certificate
Admission for Degree BBM,B.COM,BCA
Duration of the programme 3 years.(6 Semester)
List of languages offered by Bangalore University.
- (b)English(Compulsory for all)
- * Students should opt same lauguage in degree which is studied in PUC
Certificates required for admission
- 12th/A,level card
- Tranfer Certificate/College Leaving certificate & Conduct from the institution last studied.
- Eligibility certificate(to be issued by Bangalore University for those students Who have Passed Under foreign University/Board.)
- Migration ceritificate for Non-Karnataka Pu Students
- Students claiming reservation need to submit caste certificate.Issued to competent authority.